THE HEART OF MIAMI BEACHT
H E S O U L O F T H E C ÔT E D ’A Z U R
Inspired by the French Riviera’s enduring glamour, Piero Lissoni delivers a new level of leisure — transforming an iconic stretch of Miami Beach’s MiMo district into an intimate enclave of thirty-nine waterfront residences and private marina.
Miami Beach is to the United States, as Saint-Tropez is to France and Portofino is to Italy—a vibrant, year-round, seaside retreat, where trade wind breezes and tropical sunlight are most conducive to leisure activities and pursuits of pleasure both on and off the water. And like its Mediterranean counterparts, Miami Beach has a cool, captivating vibe. Home to iconic deco hotels, world-class shopping, mega yacht marinas, nonstop nightlife, restaurants with serious culinary cachet and a deepening arts and cultural scene, Miami is working its international stature and growing apace.
CULTUREAt Monaco Yacht Club & Residences, the spirit of the Cote d’Azur is imbued in every carefully appointed design detail—a rich palette of exotic woods, lavish European and American stones, warm whites and lustrous metal adorn interiors—while soaring floor-to-ceiling glass windows frame commanding views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline. Above all, Piero Lissoni’s inimitable, purist sensibility seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living spaces, infusing each residence with an aura of Mediterranean high-style.
LEISURESituated along the Atlantic coast, Miami Beach allows its guests to vibrate with the natural energy of the Florida coast. Adventure seekers will appreciate the endless array of water activities, from swimming, surfing, snorkeling, jet skiing, kayaking and standup paddle boarding while hoteliers will enjoy on property amenities including golf courses, tennis courts, watercraft rentals, fitness centers, and world-class spas.
DININGLet your unscripted Miami Beach escape be elegant one day and laid back the next. From upscale to casual, guests have the freedom to choose from multiple restaurant experiences inside, outside, and everything in-between. That’s the beauty of staying at Miami’s landmark oceanside resort on Collins Avenue. So grab your sandals and head to your personal paradise by the pool knowing that Miami Beach dining, fun drinks, and great company await.
SHOPPINGNearby, The Shops at Bal Harbour and Design District offers a truly luxurious collection of the world’s fashion, fine jewelry, and designer home boutiques along with cafés and formal and casual restaurants. Other top dining destinations just minutes away offer fine Italian, Asian, and American cuisine. Residents who wish to take full advantage of the tropical seaside lifestyle will discover ample opportunities for snorkeling, swimming, windsurfing, and sailing.
B U I L D I N G F E AT U R E S
- Twelve-story, waterfront, residential building, designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Arquitectonica
- Thirty-seven 1- to 4-bedroom residences ranging from 940 to 2,870 square feet
- Two half-floor penthouses ranging from 2,310 to 2,580 square feet
- Centrally located in Miami Beach’s MiMo district on one of the last, remaining waterfront properties
- Private entrance with porte-cochère
- All residences are delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Côte d’Azur-inspired reception and lobby areas, curated by Lissoni®
- Double-height lobby features floor-to-ceiling windows framing sweeping views of the Intracoastal and private marina
- Panoramic city and Biscayne Bay views overlooking the Miami skyline
- Secure, assigned parking and guest parking with additional spaces available for purchase
R E S I D E N C E F E AT U R E S
- Residences embrace indoor/outdoor living with expansive terraces up to 1,329 square feet
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline
- Corner residences offer wrap-around terraces and flow-through, east-to-west floorplans framing both Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay views
- Private elevator entrances and foyers*
- Residences delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Wide-plank, European Arrigoni wood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- 10- to 11-foot ceiling heights and smooth-finish ceilings throughout living areas
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Expansive, outdoor terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and living areas
- Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
- Crestron® Home Automation System offering the latest in “Smart Building” technology
A M E N I T I E S
- Twelve marina slips designed for large vessels, offered exclusively to residents for lease
- Rooftop pool, jacuzzi and sun deck with plush chaise lounges
- Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar, curated by Lissoni
- Exclusive beach access
- Panoramic views of the Miami skyline from a 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace
- Shaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef ’s table for entertaining
- State-of-the-art-fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
K I T C H E N & B A T H R O O M
- Boffi® contemporary, Italian kitchens, curated by Lissoni®
- Lissoni-designed cabinet finishes in Alpi wood veneer and Corian Italian imported stone countertops, available in white and grey
- Miele® appliances include built-in oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cook top, oven, coffee maker and wine storage
- Miele® flush-mounted, downdraft elevated hood
- Premium bathrooms feature wet areas and views to Biscayne Bay*
- Frame-less glass wet rooms and rain shower heads, curated by Lissoni®*
- Italian-designed Milltek integrated double vanity in matte white
- Salvatori marble floors and walls
POOLSRooftop pool, jacuzzi and sun deck with plush chaise lounges.
FAMILY SPACESFloor-to-ceiling windows in the double-height lobby frame sweeping views of the Intracoastal and private marina.
OFF-SITE AMENITIESShaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef ’s table for entertaining.
Floor Plans & Price List
For «Monaco Yacht Club»
Price per SqFt
C Bay (West)
B Bay (West)
D Bay/Ocean (North)
A Bay/Ocean (South)
E Bay (Northwest)
PH-1 Bay/Ocean (South)
PH-2 Bay/Ocean (North)