Superstructure Officially Topped Off at Monad Terrace
Monad Terrace in Miami Beach Superstructure Officially Topped Off
Designed by Pritzker Award winning architect Jean Nouvel and developed by JDS Development Group, Monad Terrace is under construction and scheduled for completion at the end of 2019.
Composed of 59 individually designed waterfront residences around a glittering lagoon, Monad Terrace provides brilliant light and expansive private outdoor space sheltered by climbing gardens of native plants and flowers. Nouvel artfully directs the play of reflections and water throughout the project, bouncing light into living spaces, while the lagoon and swimming pool draw the feeling of Biscayne Bay deep into the heart of the property, creating what Nouvel has dubbed “the reflection machine.” Monad Terrace’s unique honeycomb sawtooth façade captures, diffuses, and reflects incoming light, simultaneously framing views and providing privacy.
- Architect and Interior Designer: Atelier Jean Nouvel
- Click HERE to view our property video featuring Jean Nouvel
- Click HERE to view a short documentary about Jean Nouvel
- Total Number of Residences: 59 Condominiums
– North Tower (A line): 6 Residences, 7 Stories
– South and East Tower: 53 Residences, 13 Stories
- Landscape from Arrival to Bay designed by Jean Nouvel
- 24-hour Valet, Lobby Attendant, and Full Service Concierge
- Sun deck with 116-foot Swimming Pool and Hot Tub overlooking Biscayne Bay with Food, Beverage and Towel Service
- Fitness Facility with Yoga Room overlooking the Lagoon
- On-site Cafe and Juice Bar
- Residents’ Lounge
- On-site Boat Slip
- Monad Terrace Bicycles and Paddle Boards
- Central Infinity Edge Lagoon with Sun Decks, and Aquatic Plants
- Climbing Gardens on North and South façades for privacy and shade
- Superior Finishes
- Each residence at Monad Terrace is designed for seamless indoor-outdoor living, with broad and deep terraces going far beyond the conventional balcony to almost double the living space of many residences.
- The exclusively designed kitchens by Jean Nouvel establish the sculptural centerpiece of each residence. The dramatic cantilevered marble island and fully integrated state-of-the-art appliances synchronize with the wood ceiling and reflective cabinetry.
- Nouvel’s custom designed bathrooms strike a balance of discretion and boldness. Richly veined, spacious stone countertops, stone tiled walls, and a soaking tub all combine to establish a sanctuary of repose.
- Monad Terrace presents a limited offering of four exceptional penthouse residences – each a unique expression of Jean Nouvel’s vision. Capturing all the sparkling effects of light and water, penthouses feature Great Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and/or the Atlantic Ocean, as well as private rooftops with pools and dedicated, en-suite elevator access. Select penthouses offer soaring double-height ceilings to 18 feet. Master suites have awe-inspiring views, with bay-view soaking tubs in bathrooms and dual closets.
- Estimated Delivery Date: Q1, 2020.
For more information about the inventory and tour the property contact:
William Vasile Turcan
+1 305-363-9308 or email: email@example.com